Businesses Like Yours
For Over 30 Years.
We want to serve you, not sell you.
Erica Cory is the Office Manager at Clean Des Moines, Inc. Erica has been a great addition to our TEAM. Erica has more than 30 years’ experience working with Employees and Inside/Outside customers. Erica spends most of her time managing payroll, scheduling jobs, first contact with customers and supplies coordinator. Erica always has our customers as her priority and is always looking for potential customers that we can help. Erica when not at work enjoys spending time with her two grown children, family and friends, working out at Aspen Athletic Club, crafting and rooting for the Vikings and of course the Hawkeyes. Go Herky!
Director Of Operations
Kent Sorenson is the Director of Operations at Clean Des Moines, Inc. Kent has spent most of his life serving his community both in business and public service. Kent has a vast knowledge of the commercial cleaning industry that dates to his childhood and watching his father manage his staff in the same industry. Kent is very customer service focused and there is little he enjoys more than hearing the praises of a happy customer. Kent is married to Shawnee and together they have 6 children and multiple grandbabies. Kent enjoys spending time with his family and tinkering on their family acreage.
Kevin Anthofer is the Director Of Customer Relations at Clean Des Moines, Inc. Kevin has spent most of his career in the financial world, from Branch Manager at Bank of America to CEO of the branching Division at EDCO Community Credit Union. Kevin currently operates his own finance company on the south side of Des Moines, Iowa called AmericAuto Financing LLC. Kevin enjoys quality time spent with his wife Deb and 3 children.
Our Core Values
- We work to know your customers cleaning needs and fulfill them.
- We treat our customers and employees with respect, seeking to serve them, rather than to be served.
- We do not discriminate against any employee or customer for whatever orientation they have – we’re all a work in progress.
- Full disclosure of our work and our history.
- We seek to faithfully fulfill every detail of the cleaning requirements of our contracts.
- We seek the full satisfaction of our customers.
- We know that our performance helps contribute to your success, therefore, we seek to excel.
- Our success contributes to your success.
Dilligence in Cleanliness
- All of our accounts are regularly inspected – View our inspection checklist
- Regular and consistent training of our family of workers.
Can you pass along my compliment to our
Cesar has been the Crew Chief at Cheesecake Factory in West Des Moines for 3 years. He oversees a crew of 4 every night to assure customers have a sparkling clean restaurant every day. In his off hours he likes to spend time with his wife, and If you ever want to know what’s new in men’s shoes, just ask Cesar, he always has the coolest.